Monday 2 January 2017

2016 has gone

Time flew so fast that night. Just within few blinks suddenly it was 1159. The explosion of fireworks reminded me it was 2017 but I could barely accepted the fact that it was a brand new year.Inside me was full of excitement and anxiety for facing the most important year of my life. The result of my exam is going to block or smooth my way to the university. Since the last thing on Earth is to study at Malaysia , I must get a great result to let my parents afford the cost of uni-life.I used to be the guy who wanted to study aboard just as people wants too. Luckily , I'd now know the purpose to study aboard is to learn the great culture others have and widen my knowledge to ready for the complicated social. It's also kinda sad that I still unable to make decision about the subject for study further. I kinda dislike the scientific study field but maybe i haven't found the right one.Hopefully that I will become more and more smart and hard working for the upcoming tests and exams.