Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas everyone . I was wondering why i got nothing special to celebrate on Christmas. There's no turkey dishes, no Santa Claus.The only thing that's related to Christmas was the gift ( Reindeer Kog'Maw ) by LoL. Although it was virtual gift yet the only.
The gift i get from LoL for playing everyday in December 2014.
( feel bad for meaningless life )

By the time i kept thinking why it's so empty for such national event.I slowly recalled my mind.First, i noticed the frames in my room.
The frame was given by my aunt after Christmas, It was such a huge gathering as cousins from Japan ( x 2) and Singapore were there. Unfortunately , my eldest aunt and her husband aren't inside the photo as he and she were doing photographers. 

Then the Santa Claus doll.
The Santa Claus doll was given by my mum when i was still at primary school. Remember that day my mum came back with this doll and i was so obsessed with this doll.things don't go as planned ,my mum offered me to exchange thing with her. At last, i took out my save tube and exchange with her.

Here's the story afterwards, I had changed my mind 10 minutes later as I had started saving for 6 months and I thought that it isn't worth for that doll. So , I backed out of the deal. That time, I could fell my mum was a bit down as I didn't abide by the deal. Mum gave me back my save tube but she didn't take back the doll and it left all the regretness.

And more to be continued next time / next year ?




.